75 Celebrities You Will Never Look At The Same Way Again
1. Kesha has an IQ of 140 and scored 1500 on her SATs.
2. Oprah’s real name is Orpah.
3. Marilyn Manson’s real name is Brian.
4. Leonardo DiCaprio was named Leonardo because his pregnant mother was looking at a Leonardo da Vinci painting in a museum in Italy when DiCaprio first kicked.
5. Tim Allen was arrested in 1978 for possession of 1.4 pounds of cocaine and was jailed for two years.
Kalamazoo Police Dept.
6. Justin Timberlake’s mother was Ryan Gosling’s legal guardian while they filmed The Mickey Mouse Club.
Courtesy Of Justin Timberlake
7. Jerry Springer was the mayor of Cincinnati.
8. Steve Buscemi spent his early days as a New York City firefighter.
9. When Madonna moved to NYC, she worked at Dunkin’ Donuts. She got firedbecause she squirted jelly on a customer.
10. Christopher Walken traveled with the circus when he was 15 as a lion tamer.
11. Sylvester Stallone’s first movie was a porn called Party at Kitty and Stud’s.
12. Sean Connery wore a toupee in every James Bond movie he appeared in.
13. Chuck Norris’ real first name is Carlos.
14. Elvis was a natural blonde. He began dying his hair black in high school.
15. Johnny Depp suffers from coulrophobia. He is afraid of clowns.
16. Nicolas Cage’s middle name is Kim.
17. Alanis Morissette has a twin brother named Wade.
18. Ashton Kutcher is also a twin. His brother’s name is Michael.